Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jane Lynche's 11 Secrets

1. The Foods I'm addicted to are: Sushi and Lattes

2. Something I love about myself is: I'm kind at all costs. I'm empathetic. I feel deeply for other people, and I think that's a good thing.

3. When I was little: I always wanted to be an actress. Never had a moment of anything else.

4. My worse haircut was: At a barber shop right before my wedding. I don't know why I went there.

5. My most romantic experience was when: My wife proposed to me at her high school. She went to this beautiful kind of boarding school on gorgeous grounds in Alabama. We were visiting and she asked me to marry her there.

6. I never leave home without: My phone my sunglasses, and my wallet. The basics

7. My ideal Saturday night is: Staying home, catching up on news shows that I've TiVoed and getting to bed early.

8. The last time I cried was: At a mall in Oak Brook, Ill. My family lives around there, and there were two guys playing guitar and singing Christmas carols. And as I was walking through they recognized me and started playing "Don't Stop Believin" and I started to cry. That made my day, it was unbelievable.

9. My celebrity crush is: Matt Morrison. He fires on all cylinders. I just adore him. I love the hair, and Sue Sylvester does too - she's just jealous of it.

10. One thing no one knows about me is: I'm deaf in one ear.

11. The most I've ever spent for an item of clothing was on: A jacket I had made. I haven't received the bill yet, but it's going to be a whopper. It's shiny and black and tailored perfectly to me, and I'm sure it'll be gorgeous and worth every penny. I can't wait to see how many pennies. I figured it was ok, I am a celebrity.

As old to "Life & Style" April 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment